This picture represent all of us, our diversity,but in different ways. Like each of us are different , and we all respect each other. -Shayla
"My shirt says texting is my favorite subject". Look in the picture and you'll see it.-Keanna
My favorite color is any type of blue. I adore animals ( horses). My favorite sport is basketball and I want to be a vet. In youth group we talk about a lot of things on how we can make the world a better place. I love youth group!- Shayla 11
This picture represent all of us, our diversity,but in different ways. Like each of us are different , and we all respect each other.
ReplyDelete-Shayla
"My shirt says texting is my favorite subject". Look in the picture and you'll see it.
ReplyDelete-Keanna
My favorite color is any type of blue. I adore animals ( horses). My favorite sport is basketball and I want to be a vet. In youth group we talk about a lot of things on how we can make the world a better place. I love youth group!
ReplyDelete- Shayla 11